The employees of the Delta Air Lines travel company have now the chance to access, manage and receive your own account. It only takes a couple of seconds to login at the page. If you are a first time user, there is a guide for you that you can follow.
Make sure you have your own account for an easy access of information regarding your Employee details, benefits and other personal data relating to the company. All you need is to follow the instructions below.
- First you must go to their website at dlnet.delta.com. Make sure you have written the correct URL. This is most of the common mistake some people do.
- Once you are redirected on the Deltanet main page of the site, you will be presented a three options to choose from. The first option is the Login for Authorized Users. This is the employee portal login page. The next option is the Travel Guide for Non-employee and the buddy Pass riders. Since you aim for the employee login, choose the first option of the page.
- You will be taken to the Dlnet.delta Extranet landing page. To login, you have to provide the Delta Accoutn information provided to you by the system. The username is your own Delta Passport ID, this is usually the 9 digit numbers of employee’s PPR. Just key in your own passport ID and password. Click “Sign in” button to sign in your account and will be taken to your own portal.
- Your account will be locked in thirty minutes once you have typed in the wrong password for three consecutive time. That is why you have to make sure you are typing the correct password for this website. To avoid such situation, check the Caps lock key of your keyboard and disable the pop-up ad of your browser.
- For those who forget their password, just click the link “Forgot Your Password?” link to recover it. Just make sure you know your Delta Passport ID, to recover it so you can now login at the extranet landing page of the site.
Create your own account now to login at Delta net employee website.