MyFloridaCounty is a website and a program that aims to help children in assuring that they are financially supported by their parents. If a parent refuses to pay, there are legal procedures he or she will undergo that require supporting the child or children. How can you send a payment to the child? Here are the ways you can do to pay child support:
- You have to make a payment first at myfloridacounty.com. You can use your credit card and create an account in the website. There will be a 3.5% processing fee on each transaction.
- Once you have successfully created an online account, though it is not mandatory but it is the easiest way to pay online, you can check your payment periodically online. Just login the information, username and password, you have created in the website. Click the “View Recent Payment” link. In this page, you can view the first five recent payments you have made. Your SSS number and uniform number are needed here.
- Make sure you verify each recent payment you have paid. You have to make certain that the correct amount has been paid on each transaction. You are also allowed to keep track of your monthly activities by just going to Myfloridacounty login
Paying by Money Transfer or By Mail
- You can make payment through money transfer using Western Union, Money Gram and Amscot. You should include your personal information, the person’s name you are supporting and case number. In your payment, include the processing fee and follow the terms on the chosen service. Keep the receipt and the information payment.
- Payments should be mailed at Florida State Disbursement Unit, P.O. Box 8500 Tallahassee, Florida 32314-8500. Do not forget also your personal info, the name of the person you are supporting and the case number. Make sure you send it through certified mails.
Just follow the instructions above and your child or children will receive the support payment.