One of the most popular web-based emails is Gmail. There are millions of users using this service that is why there are many hackers lurking around just waiting to hack them. More information about security, you can contact Gmail help. Safety of your account should be the first priority of internet users. But unfortunately, it is hard to keep your identity in one place only. Since there are many websites that people often sign up. You can find your identity not just on one websites. So it would be easy for hackers to access your data on different services aside from Gmail. But you can do something to protect your account. Just follow the simple tips below:
- Always make sure that “Always Use https” is ON. You can find this option in your account. Using the https will improve the security of your Gmail account, especially when you are connected on a public network. When you open your account using https, no one can get through your login information and all email contents of your account. Enable the option by going to Settings > General > 15th Row.
- Check settings and options of email regularly. Never feel that your account is always safe. There are sneaky hackers who access your account without you noticing it. They can change some settings of your account such as adding a forwarding email address. So make sure you always check all the available settings to see if there are changes you did not do.
- Backup your account. Make sure you do a regular backup of your emails like forwarding them to the second email account you have or download using POP/IMAP.
- Use unique password. Passwords should not only consist of letters but you can also add numbers and special characters.
These are only few of the many security tips you can do to protect your account from sneaky hackers swarming over the internet. Visit mail.google.com now.
Among the top free webmail services used by many people is Hotmail. The service is owned and manages by Microsoft. Like most of webmail services, Hotmail has also a strong program for customer support that assists a wide user of the service when it comes to technical problems and questions. It is not inevitable that there are many users who might have problems with their accounts. To help them, you can directly contact their Customer Support Representative through email by signing into Hotmail.com login. The representative will get back to you and give you the basic guidelines that assist you on the current problems you have. But before you contact the customer support, you can read some tips here so the agent can understand better your problem.
- Make sure you tell them clearly about the problem you are currently experiencing. If you will send an email ticket regarding the problem to the technical support, make sure you outline clearly what are the issues. Do not send a general inquiry because you will be given a long reply that might confuse you more. Create a message explaining the issues, when it started and how long are you experiencing it. You can do it by including the steps of where the problem occurs.
- Always follow up your concerns. Even though Hotmail guarantees that they will reply to every email they receive, but if you do not hear any response from them for a reasonable time it will be good to do some follow up. This is just to ensure that they received your message. There are about millions of users and technical support might lose your concerns.
- Don’t email them immediately without even trying to solve the problem yourself first. There is a help center link which offers much information that can help solve your problem. You can do it by yourself and if it does not help, you can now seek assistance from the technical support.
- Don’t forget any important information of your problem. Include all the information about the issue on the tech support. Make sure you include your name, contact, the problem and how you attempt to solve it.
Hotmail technical support is always available for the users of this webmail. Anytime you have problems, you can count on them. Just sign in to Hotmail now.