It might be a challenging when you go to gmail sign in page and create another new email address. It might be a challenging task to many because of many reasons. First, many of us wanted to know how to create a secured email that won’t be hacked easily. Second, how to create an easy email ID that would easily be remembered. There are more reasons why people wanted to create the best email ID that they have. All it needs are simple tips on creating and securing your email ID from hackers and spammers. Here are some tips that might help you before you go to gmail login page and start the process.
- Make sure you have a strong password for your account. Many advices have a password which can be easily remember by you but is hard to guess by others. Use special characters, letters, numbers, upper and lowercase to add security on your password.
- Make sure you have a reliable secondary email address. This is very important when you are wanted to reset information from your email address. There are certain times that you lost your password or forget it, make sure your secondary email ID is also secured and reliable.
- You can use SMS alert. In case you do not want to use secondary email ID or does not have any, this feature is very useful. You can reset information using your mobile number and reset your password.
- Select the safe security questions. Due to social networking sites, everything about you becomes public. When it comes to security questions, many might guess what it is because you become an open book to them. So, select a question that you think people will less think about you.
- Do not use Public Wifi. You do not know that this connection is prone to hacking. There are some people who also sit with you around that area but sniff pockets of data in the connection. Soon your information is also sucked up.
These are the simple tips to remember when you are going to create and use email address. Go to mail.google.com and create your own account.